Saturday, September 2, 2017

Almost back to school

Unlike most of my friends and their families, we still haven't begun school this year due to certain life situations. We begin next Monday and I am excited! I love the family fellowship that occurs during 'school'. It's one of the only times I completely forgo the housework and allow myself not to think about it. Instead I just enjoy being with my children and watching them grow and learn. It's a wonderful blessing to experience it first hand when one of my children masters something new or surprises himself with what he can do. And I look forward to a year of new wonders.

I will be back to share with you guys what we will be using as far as books, activities and field trips etc.

Here are a few shots from the fair we went to yesterday. Enjoying the last of the Summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails