Monday, August 16, 2010

First Muffin Tin Monday

I am so excited to be joining Muffin Tin Monday today. What a great way for kiddies to enjoy their lunches. It offers variety and fun and it's a good way to use up all the leftover tidbits in the cupboards and refrigerator! Like I did with this muffin tin. In the top row there is: carrots with hummus dip, chopped kiwi fruit and Honey Graham Teddy Bears. In the bottom row: pita wedges, grapes and cantaloupe flowers. Willow loved it and wanted to help me make it. She ate it all except the kiwi which she's very funny about. Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she won't touch it.


 I think this is something I will continue to do with my kids so they can look forward to Mondays :)
You can see more Muffin Tins over at muffin tin mom's blog.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, looks delicious. I like your flower tin too.

Unknown said...

I really like your dip bucket. All the flowers look wonderful too.

Alison @ Educational Creations said...

Where did you get the dip bucket from? It's so cute!

Kelly Polizzi said...

Mom 'n' more: you can get them on ebay when searching for bento products.

Alison said...

The second time a cute little bucket pops up today, wish I had some! Healthy tin, I should get back into that habit, the amount of sweets in mine lately has been slightly silly :D

This Mom said...

What a great idea!

Just found you through a blog hop and I am now following. I love your blog name!! Have a great day!

Kate @ This Mom Loves

Sonoma Bento said...

Yum Kelly! I have been enjoying pita and hummus too! I found a version that has cilantro and jalapeno. Maybe too spicy for kids, but dang it is tasty!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

My kids turn their noses up at kiwi fruit. It's on my "foods to re-introduce" list.

so great to have you join in and welcome to MTM!

Shannon said...

So cute! I think I want one of those little dip pails now too! :o)

Beth said...

Visiting and following from Tuesday Tag Along...hope you'll stop by and say hi! Love the ideas for the muffin tin lunches! We do smorgasbowls - same idea just all the foods touching!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Yay Kelly so glad to see your first MTM...and it is an awesome tin at that, great job!!

Alison said...

Hi Kelly!
I got my trays from a shop in Holland, so kinda far away from you ;) However, I see you're originally from the UK, where I'm also from and I travel regularly. If you're planning on travelling there, or someone is visiting you soon I could easily get some of those trays into the UK for you?

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Love the tray you used! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails