Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Willow's Lunch

035

Using another Sassy Box for Willow's lunch today. A blue one, which I picked up from Target yesterday so I know they still have them. I mixed it with the pink containers from my other box just for color. She had some turkey, lettuce and mayo sammies cut into small circles and skewered on a pic. I thought this would be a fun way to eat a sandwich ... kids like mini things! And in the same container are some animal crackers to fill the space. On the left are juicy strawberries with blueberries and a bunny egg which was cute until I colored it in with food color pens lol.

She ate it all except for a few strawberry halves.

If you are wondering how to make one of these eggs, I am planning on putting a tutorial post up either tonight or tomorrow. You will need one of these molds. They are so fun and easy but the instructions are in Japanese!

15 comments:

Claire said...

The egg is so cute! I'll be watching how to do it.

Emma's Lunch said...

that is great! emma loves mini sandwiches :)

by the way I linked to your blog in my last post Emma's Lunch

Unknown said...

Hi New follower from the blog hop
Follow me back
Thanks
www.julzjewlz.com
http://spookyjulz.blogspot.com/

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

again i love it and that egg is cute with the colour!

Kelly Polizzi said...

Haha thanks for the sweet comments eschelle

Kelly Polizzi said...

Claire, thank you. It'll be on my tutorials page where I hope to put lots of things.

Kelly Polizzi said...

Emma's Lunch: thanks so much for the mention!

Leesa said...

This lunch is too cute! I love your idea for the sandwiches. I must try that.

Where in Target did you find these boxes? I can't find them in my store so I just want to make sure I'm looking in the right area.

Kelly Polizzi said...

Thanks Leesa. You can find the boxes in the baby section where the baby spoons and bowls etc are.

Holly Lefevre said...

The box is great...we are doing away with plastic bags here...now if my kiddos could just remember to bring home the containers! The egg is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm an adult and I love mini things! The colors and shapes in this bento are great.

Jenni Price said...

The egg is really neat! I am looking forward to you posting your tutorial!

KidsDreamWork said...

Love the way you mix and match your bento box with the pink compartment from other bento boxes! The jumbo sandwich sticks look really nice in the bento!

Jodie said...

I love your blog! So glad I stumbled upon it!

I also found it very amusing that I posted a lunchbox blog the same day as this! Great minds think alike!

:) Jodie

Anonymous said...

fioricet imitrexfioricet recreational

Though total by the small network, the university of paris had markets from all of europe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails