Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Getting Prepared

It's that time of year again. When the end of Summer looms over you like a threatening rain cloud. Knowing you have to embark on another journey into the land of curriculum and manipulatives and .... organization! Not my strongest point, I will add!

As yet, I haven't purchased any new school books for any of mine. I have been spending far too many a late night researching them all and trying to get it right this year!! No easy task. The school room is half way done though, which I'm pleased about. I pulled everything out that was old to make way for the new to come and it's starting to shape up. I do still have to go through the old books and organize them into bins. What do you do with all this stuff? Mine just takes up room currently. One day....


I really am going to miss the ease and fun of Summer. New Hampshire Winters are cold and long and we are often forced to stay home rather than brave it (ok that might just be me!). So, we're trying to make the most of these warm days while they last! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails