Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Broccoli Cheese Soup

This morning I made this recipe for broccoli cheese soup, substituting frozen broccoli for the fresh and adding a little minced garlic in with the onion after it had softened a bit. So I packed that for Stephen's lunch along with some oyster crackers (he later said it was very good), fruit and garlic bread (I'll share my recipe for that in another post). And some taffy candy tucked in with the fork and spoon. Willow also had the broccoli soup for lunch and ate it all up. So I think I'll keep hold of this recipe.

I have decided what my new craft is going to be. Nice and simple, I am going to try making my own Christmas cards to send to family and friends this year. We never send out many so I won't be doing tons, just family and close friends. I'm looking forward to browsing for the materials at the craft store hehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails