Thursday, June 17, 2010

New lunch boxes

It was such a nice day today. I took the kids to the library and to the pond afterward to visit the geese. My library books were $6.00 overdue, oops, I’ve been scattered brained lately. We then went to the dollar store and had a rummage around. Later, my mother in law came over and had pizza with us which made Willow’s day. Tomorrow she’s babysitting so Stephen and I can get that date night. Grandmas are such a blessing!

Yesterday my lunch boxes arrived that I ordered. They're great! I used them for Stephen’s lunch today. Because they have the little compartments included, they’ll help minimize how many containers I have to pack.

5 comments:

LaVonne said...

Just visiting from New Friend Friday. My husband just got back from London. We also went last summer. And, yes, we love grandma's too. Stop by and say hi anytime.

LaVonne
www.longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Hi, I'm visitin from Follow Me Friday. Loved the next post with the bunnies all over. What child wouldn't just do anything to get to eat those cute sandwiches. Come visit me at Purple Chocolate Home. Blogging is new to me, but I am having a lot of fun.

Jacquie said...

This is so cute! I like theboxes with compartments too! I LOVE Bento! I am so glad I found your site!

brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess said...

i just love your blog title!! it makes me giggle!!!

your newest follower... ME!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from New Friend Friday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails