Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting into the Spring spirit

Willow and I had fun painting today. One of the things we did was finger painting pretty Spring trees. I took a few pics.

Look at those chubby little fingers :)

Here's Willow's pretty blossom tree.

If your children enjoy finger painting, you might want to check out Jill's blog. She makes the cutest pictures from just finger prints with her two children and always takes such pretty photos. I am so inspired by her! Also, take a look at the book I just purchased from Amazon. It's got lots of good ideas.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank-you so much for linking to me Kelly! I think your spring tree is adorable. And I have that book too and I adore it. So many great ideas in there, you're going to love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lovely Tree! me and kyle did painting the other weekend i took pics for my blog but have not gotten round to doing post will try and get it posted.

Kelly Polizzi said...

thanks. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Hope you don't forget.

Quirky Homemaker said...

So cute! My daughter usually ends up covered in paint. Yours looks like she took time and was very careful to *just* get her fingertips! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails