Friday, October 16, 2009

Leftover Roast Beef

Stephen's lunch was mashed potatoes with carrots, corn, rice cakes, and roast beef. And an Oreo stick thing in the side there. I took it to him at work when I dropped Willlow off so I could go to my monthly doctor's appointment. When I came back she was sitting next to him in his office coloring with highlighters, so cute. He said he had taken her to the mall and didn't want his lunch (no doubt because he'd eaten at the mall), so I took the lunch back home and Willow ate it instead.

I'm looking forward to this evening. After Willow's nap, I am meeting back up with Stephen at Chuck E Cheeses restaurant. Jessica (Stephen's cousin) and Neveah (her daughter - who Willow adores) are meeting us there too. Possibly also Marie. Should be fun. They have all things cheese and lots of rides and stuff for the kiddies. I might be able to get a few pics.

After that I'm on my own, Stephen is out for the evening. So I should go return my jacket to the store and buy a new one, been meaning to do that. And that will be one thing off the to-do list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails