Chicken Alfredo Bake
Another great recipe from the Meal Planning Mommies. We had this for dinner Thursday. I made some slight adjustments, such as using chicken I'd previously baked and sliced (Stephen doesn't like the texture of fried chicken) and halving the ingredients to make a smaller amount. I didn't add any extra broth or milk either. This was lovely and simple.
Two Jars of Alfredo Sauce
Chicken Breast (about 3)
Milk/Chicken Broth (optional)
What to do:
1. Boil your noodles until soft or al dente. Drain them and set aside.
2. Cut up your chicken into cubes. Add your chicken, with a little salt and pepper, into a bit of olive oil and cook in a frying pan until beautifully brown.
3. Mix your chicken, noodles, two jars of Alfredo together with a bit of milk/broth. I like to add the milk/broth to help keep this from getting dry. There is not a specific amount..simply to taste. I used about 1/2 cup.
4. Put into a baking dish. Sprinkle your mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, when sauce is bubbling and the cheese is slightly brown it is ready!