Monday, February 22, 2010

My Little Ry Ry

It has been a while since I posted regularly here. Not by choice! I really miss blogging. It is mainly due to this little guy's arrival ....

Ryder Gabriel

And we all know the disruption to your routine that a baby can bring! No, he is an absolute joy to have. He was born Wednesday 17th Feb by C-section and I fell in love right away. He is the most laid back baby ever, except if your late with his food! (Wonder where he gets that from??)

I was in the hospital until Saturday and now I am home and trying to get things in order. Willow is great with him ... a little too much perhaps. She just wants to love him but it tends to come out smothering which means I have to keep a constant eye on her. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off shortly for her!

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with two beautiful, healthy children. Not to mention a truly wonderful husband who is so supportive and will do anything for me. I love my family :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww kel your making me emotional! i am so pleased for you he is beautiful.

Tea said...

Oh, what a cute little guy!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Claire said...

He sooooooooo sweet :0).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails