I am very honored to have received three blog awards these past couple of days by two really great blogs. Life with 4 boys who awarded me the versatile blogger award and the sugar doll award and Tales of a Domestic Goddess who also gave me the versatile blogger award. Thank you both for thinking of me!
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
The rules of the Sugar Doll award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Even though it's breaking the rules, it's probably going to be easier to combine the two by giving ten random facts about me and then both the two awards to fifteen blogs that I really enjoy. So here goes, ten random facts ...
1. I love to read and miss my pre-kid days of soaking in a good book whenever I wanted for however long I wanted. I enjoy biographies the most.
2. Even so, being a Mom is the best thing in the world and I am very thankful I get to be one.
3. When I was little and growing up in England, I always wanted to move to America. Now I am 'big' and I live in America. Some dreams do come true!
4. I can't stop at one Oreo! I'm an all or nothing type of person for sure.
5. One thing that makes me crazy like nothing else is slow drivers in the fast lane. I sail behind them pulling my hair out. Grrrrr.
6. I am going to get a tummy tuck one day! (and belieeeve me, it's necessary!)
7. When I like a breakfast cereal, I eat it every morning for months and months. Right now it's chocolate cheerios.
8. When I was 17 I got a tattoo on my shoulder of a pink dolphin. One of the more stupidest things I ever did. I removed it partly with lazer surgery but didn't finish for several reasons. So right now I have a kind of sad washed out pink dolphin :( As if this wasn't bad enough, I also got my nose pierced the same day! Fortunately the hole is long gone.
9. I hate wearing socks. My feet feel suffocated lol. I leave them outside of the blanket when I'm in bed, no matter how cold they get!
10. There are two mice on counters in my house right now. One is in my hand and the other is having a munch of the blueberry muffins I made that no one else would eat. Enjoy mousey!
And now the fun part of giving these awards to fifteen great bloggies:
3. Bento Lunch
11. The Mom Road
12. Totally Tots