Monday, September 21, 2009

Sandwich day



More bad pics. Lunch was an Italian sandwich (ham, salami, pepperoni, salad, provolone, olive oil and mayo), some leftover pasta alfredo, broccoli and fruit: kiwi and blueberries. May have been a little too much food??

Nice sunny day today. I took Stephen his lunch and a few other things he had asked for, then went grocery shopping at Walmart with Willow (I hate huge stores! Especially when pregnant!) and then took Willow to the opticians to get both her glasses fixed. She was so cute, she gave the optician a big hug afterward and said, 'thank you doctor for fixing glasses'. It's hard getting her to leave cause she likes playing with all the toys in there. But I managed and now I have a few minutes to tidy before her nap so I better get something done besides blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails